Before you expect too much from this article, we give a little clarification.
- By reading this article does not mean you can solve rubiks cube under 20 seconds in a matter of hours or days. Being a sub 20 speedcuber require appropriate training for months and months and even years.
- This article, simply provide advice step by step you can accomplish for those of you who want to be a sub 20 speedcuber.
- This article diintisarikan from the video how to be a speedcuber artificial badmephisto with some additions.
After a little reading the disclaimer above, let us know, what it speedcuber. The meaning of his own speedcuber actually quite simple. Namely those who completed Rubik's cube and is always chasing speed. Because this is only a game, then these people, the speedcuber just do it for fun. Actually there is no benchmark that is definitely on the speed of how someone can be called as speedcuber, but there is such a sacred area that is a certain speed which can only be achieved by certain people. This article tries to explore the level of the level that can be achieved and used to be speedcuber with averages below 17 seconds or even less. There is so much interesting material about cubing are scattered on the internet. The problem is, many people who do not know how to start, when they have to learn something new. Here we goes ....
1. Begginer's method: For those of you who have never completed a rubiks, here's what you need to search. There are so many articles that explain how to solve Rubik's cube for beginners. Maybe you want to be able to finish it within 5 minutes, 2 minutes, or under a minute, you can start from here. Beginners generally divided into seven steps method. You only need to memorize the sequence of steps and a few (7-12) algorithm. With this method, you can reach level two minutes. (Long Learning: 1-2 days)
2. Fingertick: Fingertrick is a technique using a finger to perform certain movements in the play Rubik's cube efficiently. There are a lot of material to peel about this and we strongly recommend that you learn through video. Fingertrick which could well be the most important key that determines how quickly a person capable of solving Rubik's cube. You can find out your hands shrewdness by counting how many movements you can do in one second. With fingertrick good plus with a little foresight in seeing the next movement, you can reach the level of solving approximately one minute. (1-2 days, but need a little longer to habit)
3. Keyhole Method. This method is a shortcut method to solve the first and second layer more quickly. You'll save some movement you need to do in the beginner's method with this method. Keyhole In addition, you can also find shortcut2 as the development of methods begginners. For example, if you learn through the tutorial and brown, then you can view the video titled lanutannya how to solve a Rubik's cube faster.
Perform step 1.2, and 3 until you reach the level of under 1 minute, or at least 1.5 minutes. It will take 1-3 weeks (with regular practice every day).
4. Second look and second look OLL PLL. It is high time we started to migrate to the Fridrich method. Learning 'half' of the last layer fridrich method would be sufficient to cut our time until a few seconds. For this method, two look OLL you need to learn to seven types of algorithms for the PLL plus two transformation algorithms. PLL Smentara for two look at least you need to study two algorithms, then megembangkannya become four.
5. F2L. F2L is the second step of the method of pure fridrich. F2L is a technique completed the first two layers at once by combining edge and corner and slid into the slot in the four corners. It took a while to really master the F2L. In the overall friddich method, how long are you able to complete your f2L are pacesetters. For those of you who are able to resolve natural rubikd time 1 minute with the beginner method, will experience a significant slowdown in the time when learning f2L yan due f2l need more logic. Even if it is done by memorizing algorithms will still take some time to really master it because of its fairly stout (42 algorithms), but with the passing awktu,
6. Full PLL
After quite well with F2L (make sure you can cross and F2L completed within 35 seconds) you can learn the overall PLL algorithm.
In total there are 21 algorithms to learn. Full PLL PLL function replaces the second look. With this study you will save 3-4 minutes. Full PLL can be done in stages until it reaches 21 overall algorithm. At this level you can reach speeds of up to sub 25.
7. Full OLL
For those of you who used to use two look OLL to achieve sub 25, then study the full OLL will only save time 2-3 seconds. But this step is a step that must be taken to achieve a sub 20. You must memorize 50s PLL algorithm to control this phase.
Having mastered the points 1-7 it means you've been using Full Jessica Fridrich method. By optimizing these methods. You can mengcapai speed of approximately 16 to 20 seconds. Once you master this method is optimal, you can learn some additional techniques to improve the Jessica Fridrich Method as below.
8. Multi alogarithm
Each algorithm from Jessica Fridrich Method can only be applied in certain patterns that sometimes we have to play the Rubik (y, y ', y2, etc.). Studying multi alogarithm means algorithm that can be used at other positions within a pattern. Many sites these additional algorithms such menyedakan cubewhiz and cubestation.
9. Multi slotting
Multi slotting in essence is to enter a pair while we prepare the other pair so easy to be inserted. This technique is used to improve the F2L.
10. Extended cross
Extended cross is a combination of methods such as the building blocks and continue with friddrich petrus. At first we build with dimensions of 2 × Rubik's 2x2 so that eventually we will get a cross plus a pair who have been in the correct slot.